When you've had it with premature fatigue setting in on demanding road rides, get yourself the Louis Garneau Women's Neo Power Motion 5.5 Short. This cycling short hugs your lower body with compressive support to aide in blood circulation, enhancing your ability to push across grueling distances where lesser shorts would falter. It's a bit shorter than others in Louis Garneau's women's line with its 10.5-inch inseam, meaning you'll show a bit more skin and remain cool in sweltering weather.
We don't have any definitive numbers for its compressive ability, but Louis Garneau claims an increased resistance to fatigue somewhere in the neighborhood of ten percent, thanks to its Power + Lycra construction. This marks a major advancement over cheaper shorts that are both ill-fitting and not supportive, both of which can lead to irritation and premature exhaustion when you're ticking off century rides and competing in local races on the weekends.
Delving inside this compressive piece, you'll find a women's-specific Motion Airgel chamois that lessens the burden of riding across long distances, especially over broken pavement and jarring stretches of asphalt. Along the bottom cuffs, Louis Garneau's Powerband sits securely while reducing pressure, as to not cut off precious circulation to hard-working muscles.
- Go the distance and then some in this compressive cycling short
- Power + Lycra for optimized circulation and muscle stabilization
- Motion Airgel chamois for shock absorption and pressure relief
- Powerband sits securely while reducing pressure over legs
- 10.5-inch inseam length is a bit shorter than standard
- Reflective front and rear logos for visibility at night
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.