The Tectal Race is a well-ventilated helmet that has been specifically developed for aggressive trail riding and enduro racing. It incorporates the aramid bridges system from POC’s proven and award-winning Trabec helmet. The reinforced EPS liner provides a high level of protection and the unibody shell construction, introduced in POC’s ground breaking Octal road cycling helmet, further enhances the safety properties and construction integrity of the helmet while maintaining a low weight.
Tectal Race offers more coverage than conventional mountain bike helmets and has a highly efficient ventilation design, optimized and evaluated through wind tunnel testing. Also featuring a goggle clip and a lightweight size adjustment system that ensures a comfortable and secure fit.
- EPS liner.
- Outer PC shell.
- Unibody shell construction.
- Aramid fiber grid for protection and durability.
- Designed to provide more coverage at temples and back of head.
- Size adjustment system.
- Goggle clip.
- Adjustable visor.
- Recco reflector.
- Weight: 340 g
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.